Please Observe the following:
- You must display an Off Road Vehicle (ORV) sticker on your motorcycle or ATV.
- Stay on designated trails.
- Respect the boundaries and do not trespass onto private ground outside of the park.
- Be aware that part of the park is on private ground and at certain times of the year you may encounter cattle grazing in the park.
- Pick up trash – pack it in, pack it out.
- No Shooting
- No Fires
- No Camping
- No Fireworks
The City of Emmett now has the East 10th Street RV Park open. $25/night up to 12 RV's with water, sewer & power hookups. There are newly built bathrooms for public use.